Saturday, September 02, 2006

Its Football Time


Hey so I thought that I would post something, after all I did tell Ben I would try. So today (Saturday) was our first Football game and of course the might Victors beat Vanderbilt. The reason I am writing however, besides being bored, is to tell you that when 109,668 people (the most Michigan and the entire country has ever had at one game) are all yelling GO BLUE, its an incredible feeling. To know that you are a part of that huge community, it is a really great way of starting your freshman year. There is a very nice sense of belonging and well family. Also, this week has been welcome week which is essentially a party week. I hope you all get to have that experience because it is a great way to meet people and just have a lot of fun. Hope all is well.

No comments: