Monday, September 18, 2006

Hail to the Victors

So I am writing to tell you of my weekend. This weekend has been the best so far for numerous reasons. The first of course is that we beat the bloody hell out the the so called "no. 2" team in the country. This was a very big win for Michigan because we moved up to no. 6 and the fighting Irish fell to a measley no. 12. Also, we beat them when we were away...they were expected to beat us by over 40 points (We tought Duke Lacrosse should take a lesson on what it means to be rape someone)...thats not funny. Anyway this weekend was also excellent because I am finally unpacked...yes it took me two weeks to unpack. The reason is I just moved rooms into a double out of the triple I was in (I am sorry, there will be no more Harold and Kumar jokes). Anyway, I felt that I had to talk about how Notre Dame sucks and they are all hype - GO BLUE!!

No comments: