Tuesday, October 03, 2006

First Mid-Term

So tonight i took my first mid-term. WOW!! That sounds really scary. It wasn't. The test was a chem test and I'm not going to lie, it was easier than JDS tests. It was all multiple choice and we had an hour and a half. So all of you out there who are worried about mid-terms...dont be. They are over rated. Now heres a little joke to leave you with.

"What did the Michigan State Grad say to the University of Michigan Grad?"

"Welcome to McDonalds, may i take your order"

BOO STATE!! GO BLUE!!! 6-0 Here we come!!!

Its gonna be a good weekend.

1 comment:

Carmel said...

I just might kill you. My midterms currently involve trying to write in french while being hopped up on possibly illegal quanitities of advil.

I'll forgive you, though, because our schools have the same "mascot".