Friday, October 06, 2006

Fall Break

Fall break is upon us. Almost. I have one more class, and then I'm free until wednesday morning. My plans for the weekend are as such: sleep. eat. study. sleep. eat. sleep. study. shower? sleep. go into boston. sleep some more. One class cancelled today, as did work, so today is the freest schoolday I'll have all semester pretty much. Wasted, of course, on being sick.

Hillel has started stalking me. They're organizing a first-year shabbat, and were looking for people to lead prayer parts, help set up, serve food, and clean up. They repeatedly posted this on the conference, with a new post for each person who signed up for something. It's been there for a while. I guess me not replying and volunteering for anything did not give them a big enough hint that I don't want to sign up for anything (or even come, actually, since I might be away). There is no need to personally email me to make sure that I know I haven't volunteered. I came to one shabbat and rosh hashanna dinner. That's all it takes apparently.

I found someone here who went to AMHSI. She had the unforgettable David Mitchell. Maybe they should look into how girls who have Mitchell later go into all-women's institutions...

If any of you guys (and here I mean actual guys, not "you guys") think you're interesting enough, I might need to interview you for my paper. I need a 3rd guy, and your masculinity will be put on the spot. So hit me up [yo].

No comments: