Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sleeping at home

Alright, this is Matthew (Northwestern). I find myself in a similar predicament as a Mr. Ezra (UChicago), in which Northwestern has a quarter system and I will be at my humble abode until the 10th of September.
Until this point in time, I will be doing all the work Northwestern has asked me to do over the summer. Specifically, this means read Othello, take 6 online courses, read two incredibly long packets about French-American relations, and reading Northwestern's newsletters.
In addition, this means I get to entertain myself listening to everyone else struggle with making new friends, fitting it, and relearning for the first time in 6 months, while I sit at home and sleep until noon.
Then of course, you will get to laugh at me in September, when you are seasoned veterans and I am a mere rookie playing the ropes at Northwestern.
Until this point in time, I shall be updating you at my fancy to whatever mood I am in, and watching the season premiere of Bones on Wednesday Night..
Sayonara until then.

No comments: