Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hi guys, it's Ezra

So I finally got this website to work, and I can post something and tell you about myself. My name is Ezra, and you will probably get me confused with another Ezra who might start posting here as well. Here's how you can tell us apart: I'm going to the University of Chicago, hence Ezra (UChicago) and he's going to Yale, hence Ezra (Yale). Also, I'm taller.

Now, U of C works on the quarter system, which means that, among other things, we don't start classes until September 26th. That is really, really late. Orientation starts Sept. 16th, and I will leave home on Sept. 15th.

So right now I'm watching all my friends pack and leave for school while I wait for two and a half more weeks to leave.

I guess until then I'll fill you in on all of the developments in the sitting-at-home-watching-TV action I'm going to be experiencing.

No comments: